In my practice it’s important to take time to sit and doodle in my visual diary. When I do this I allow my mind to wander and new ideas start to emerge. Doodling is play-full and its this element of playfulness that helps my work develop. It also warms up my hand and mind before starting to paint plus I find it a good way to settle my focus as creativity isn’t something that can be easily switched on and off!
- Jan 2022: Contemporary abstract artist UK 2022
- Dec 2021: Live Studio Update/ Making more than paintings this year!
- Dec 2021: Live Studio Update/ / Brian Vallely, art exhibition tour
- Dec 2021: Live Studio Update/ Painting Inspiration
- Nov 2021: Live Studio Update/ Open Art Studios London at Delta House Studios